Steptoe Elsene, België
Our Brussels office seeks a trainee lawyer to support all five of its practice areas:
- Chemicals and Life Sciences: Chemicals, Environment, Life Sciences and Nanotechnology;
- International Trade: Trade Remedies, WTO Disputes, EU Trade, Export Controls and Sanctions
- EU Cybersecurity, Data, and Privacy;
- EU Competition and State Aid; and
- Financial Services and Insurance
- hold an undergraduate degree in law and preferably a postgraduate degree in European law;
- be fluent in English. Fluency in other languages would be an advantage;
- be a good team-player who can also work independently when required.
Position is offered for 6 months, with the possibility of an extension thereafter for the exceptional candidate. On-the-job training and mentoring is provided. In addition to client projects, the trainee will participate in marketing and business development initiatives.
Interested? Please provide:
- a current CV (including names of 2 referees who can be contacted),
- copies of certificates for each educational or vocational qualification (including grades achieved), and
- two recent writing samples of your own work.
Mention in your application that you found this job through Legaljob.be.