ICOSA Brussels, Belgium
We are looking for our new colleague to provide support to our attorneys’ team in their procedures and files' management. S/he must be French-speaking and comfortable with English (Dutch is a plus). S/he will be offered an attractive salary package, a good work-life balance, and a great work environment in Brussels.
- Take care of and monitor, on a paperless basis, the administrative management of a patent portfolio with the attorneys,
- Update the internal database,
- Follow internal guidelines to send correspondence and e-mail instructions,
- File patent applications and handle the procedure on Belgian and European filing software,
- Contribute to the preparation of patent application files in the various countries, and monitor procedures through to granting, validation and renewal of titles,
- Contribute to the maintenance of industrial property rights,
- Manage official and internal deadlines, and monitor them in close collaboration with the attorneys, issue reminders,
- Take care of the paralegal documents (e.g. powers of attorney, legalizations, registrations),
- Build business relationships with clients, attorneys, authorities’ agents and other contacts,
- Participate in internal projects.
- A Bachelor or Master's degree (Office management, Law, Languages/Translation, ...),
- French-speaking and great knowledge of English (Dutch is an asset),
- A previous experience as a paralegal is a great asset,
- You have a commitment to quality and exceptional attention to detail,
- You have good management, organizational and rigorous skills, but you are also dynamic,
- Your good interpersonal skills, a sense of service and an open mind,
- You can work independently as part of a team,
- Your discretion and sense of confidentiality are essential, recognized and appreciated.
- A temporary contract leading to a full-time contract,
- An attractive salary package,
- A good work-life balance with home-working flexibility,
- A challenging and varied position in a fast-growing firm,
- An opportunity to develop a wide range of professional and personal skills.
Send your candidature to: Mrs. Anne Savoye - Partner | Head of ICOSA Europe via the application button.
ICOSA is an intellectual property firm dedicated to health, environment, and Agri-food industries.
ICOSA's business vision enables them to offer customized services to companies and investors, assisting them in the management and valorization of their intellectual property assets, including patents, trademarks, designs, copyright, and domain names.
As a human company which gathers 65 professionals, ICOSA is agile and responsive. Its teams are composed of European IP attorneys (OEB and EUIPO) and French IP attorneys holding doctorates and/or engineering or law degrees from top French or European schools and universities. Leveraging their scientific expertise and technical and legal skills, ICOSA's experts master the specific challenges of intellectual property for each innovation or creation. Their attentive and highly available approach enables them to support their clients on a daily basis in decision-making and business growth.
Mention in your application that you found this job through Legaljob.be.