As an independent law firm with offices in Luxembourg, Brussels, Gent, Antwerp, Zurich and being part of international tax network, Tiberghien focuses on tax law and transfer pricing in a Benelux, European and international context, both for businesses and for high net wealth individuals.
Our lawyers distinguish themselves through the combination of passionate knowledge of tax law and the systematic search for practical solutions to every fiscal problem.
With 86 lawyers, Tiberghien is the largest independent fiscal practice within Belgian advocacy and has strong ambitions to further develop an important Luxembourg fiscal practice.
We want to support our further expansion in Luxembourg by hiring a
TAX Lawyer / Advisor (m/f) [0 to 3 years]
You will work with our experienced lawyers in Luxembourg to advise, assist and represent our domestic and international clients on tax related issues, including tax litigation.
You will search for solutions and develop tailor-made strategies, considering not only tax aspects but also legal and accounting issues.
You will implement structures and prepare legal documentation for our clients, liaising with notaries, auditors and trust companies.
You will assist our clients in the preparation of their Luxembourg tax returns and their follow-up with the Luxembourg tax administration.
- You have a university degree (Master 2) in Law or in Economics/Business Administration, completed by an additional degree in Tax Law.
- You have a perfect command of French and English (both written and spoken), Dutch and/or German will be considered an advantage.
- You are eager to learn and develop continually.
- You are inquisitive, creative and perseverant.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills (both orally and written).
- You are capable of making thorough legal analyses and supply practical and accurate solutions.
- You are flexible, capable of working in an independent manner and under pressure.
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at +352 27 47 51 11
To apply, please send your application by clicking on the “apply” button on this page or send us your C.V. and motivation letter today at:
Tiberghien Luxembourg S.à r.l
23, boulevard Joseph II