- The information provided by you will be processed in accordance with the Law of 8 December 1992 on the Privacy Protection in relation to the Processing of Personal Data (Privacy Law).
- We cannot be held responsible for the content of the information itself.
- These data can be processed by us to ensure our customer management, direct marketing and prospecting activities, …
- You have the right to inspect and correct the personal data concerning yourself. You also have the right to oppose to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing and prospecting purposes. To this end you can contact us via the e-mail address mentioned on the Website with a proof of identity and stating your full name and address.
- Personal data will in principle not be transferred to third parties. Nevertheless we undertake to ask for your permission if we consider to transfer data to third parties. You have the right to oppose thereto.
- We may however disclose personal information to a third party upon the request by any legally authorised public government or even on our own initiative if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is required to abide the laws and regulations, to protect and/or defend our rights or our goods, the Website or its users, or, in exceptional circumstances, to protect and/or defend our safety, that of our customers, the Website and/or its users.
- Upon consultation of our Website, we reserve the right to register information such as your IP address, the type of browser that you use, the pages you view and the files you download. These data are used for statistical purposes and to improve the quality of the Website and our service.
- We reserve the right to use ‘cookies’. Cookies are small files that a server sends to the browser with the intention to resend this information back to the server at your next visit to ensure that your next visit is easier. Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer for a limited period of time. You can adjust the settings of your computer to reject cookies. By way of cookies we can also check whether our statistical tools are functioning properly.
Legaljob is een afdeling en handelsbenaming van P R O C O R I M bvba, Italiëlei 161 bus 8, 2000 Antwerpen
Kantooradres: Oude Leeuwenrui 39/V2, 2000 Antwerpen