Frequently asked questions
Do you have questions as an employer or as a job seeker about the use of our website? Check out our frequently asked questions.
For employers and recruiters
- How much does it cost to post a job?
- Can you post the vacancy online for us?
- Where do I find applications?
- Where do I find statistics about the job posting?
- How do I take a job off-line or delete it?
- Is it possible to have several administrators for the company?
- Do I receive an invoice for a payment?
- Can we purchase job packs (bulk)?
Is Legaljob free for jobseekers?
Yes, for jobseekers our website is 100% free.
What data can the employer see?
None. You apply directly to the employer via e-mail or via an application link from the employer.
Do I have to be registered to apply?
No, you can contact the employer directly via e-mail or via an application link from the employer itself.
How do I delete my account / data / profile?
How much does it cost to post a vacancy?
Can you post the vacancy online for us?
Where can I find applications?
Applications generally arrive in your mailbox because the e-mail address is listed in the job posting or in your ATS system via the application link.
Where can I find statistics about the job posting?
How do I take a vacancy offline or delete it?
Are there multiple managers for the company?
Definitely. Go to your account and click on "Invite a colleague". You can invite up to 3 more colleagues.
Will I receive an invoice for a payment?
Of course! We are a Belgian company and we comply with the legislation on invoicing.