This policy describes how Legaljob (Chilli Willi BV) collects and uses your information and what information is to be provided to the data subjects.
1. Who are we?
Chilli Willi BV is a company which manages various online media.
As part of our activities and in order to work efficiently, we collect, store, disclose and/or process personal data about people with whom we work and people who use our website. These may include current, past and future employees, contractors, collaborators, customers, suppliers and users of our website (the "Data Subjects"). In addition, we may be legally required to collect and use information to comply with certain legal requirements.
In order to send you tailored information about your specific interest ("Mailings"), we also process your personal data.
In accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws, our company is a Processing Controller with respect to your personal data that we process.
2. Your privacy is important to us
We value your right to privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
We believe that the proper processing of your personal data is an integral part of our business and maintaining your trust. We fully appreciate the underlying principles of the GDPR and support and abide by its provisions.
We will comply with the data protection principles by ensuring that all your personal data:
- Processed fairly and lawfully and in a transparent manner
- Are only processed for specific and limited purposes
- Are adequate and relevant and limited to the purpose for which we use your personal data
- We will not process unnecessary personal data.
- Be kept accurate and up to date
- Be kept no longer than necessary
- Be processed in accordance with your rights to information, correction or deletion
- Protected by technical and organisational safeguards to ensure the security of your personal data
- Not transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area unless the country to which your personal data is to be transferred offers adequate protection for your personal data.
3. From whom do we collect personal data?
Within the scope of our services or by using our website, we may collect personal data relating to current, former and future employees, contractors, staff, customers, suppliers, visitors and registrants of our website and other persons with whom we work.
4. How do we collect personal data relating to you?
We may collect information about you in various ways:
- Rechtstreeks in verband met een effectieve of potentiële zakelijke relatie of werkrelatie met ons
- When you visit our website using cookies or
- Directly through that information you provide to us by means of contact forms or regsitration forms on a website or by registering for our mailings.
- Through public sources such as LinkedIn or the company website of the organisation
for which you work.
- Through other sources, such as current and former employees of the company you work for or colleagues or through third parties to whom you have given permission to disclose information about you
5. What personal data do we collect?
The information we collect depends on the nature of the data subject and our relationship with that person. We may collect the following information from you:
- Personal data such as name, date of birth, gender, marital status and information on partner and children
- Contact details such as telephone number, postal or e-mail address or other contact information
- Company contact information, such as position, department and name of the company or organisation
- Payment details, including bank account number
- Areas of interest
- Opt-in/opt-out of marketing material
- Opt-in/opt-out of other mailings
- Content you provide (such as photos, articles, reviews, personal information)
- Qualifications, CV, references
- Content you make available via social media accounts, including LinkedIn or Facebook
6. For what purposes do we use your personal data?
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Management of customer or supplier files
- Execution or delivery of the services or products ordered by you
- Payment of invoices and collection of debts
- Marketing purposes
- Communication about our products, services, offers that may be of interest to you
- Filling vacancies or advertisements placed on our website
- Continuous improvement of our services
- Compliance with data protection legislation and/or applicable laws and regulations
- Protection and prevention of fraud and unauthorised transactions
- Execution of agreements
- Carrying out our activities (including developing new products and services, managing the accessibility of our website and performing accounting, auditing, billing and collection activities)
- To register and track the opt-in or opt-out you have given us, to ensure that Mailings are tailored to you and to ensure that you no longer receive any Mailings for which you have opted out
- To protect our rights as well as our property or staff
- Any other purposes of processing agreed with you
Where we process your personal data on the basis of explicit consent, please note that you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. You can do this by sending a request to info@Legaljob.be.
7. With whom do we share your personal data?
For the purposes mentioned above, we may share your personal data with third parties, such as banks and IT providers, or transfer the data in an anonymous form to third parties for statistical or research purposes.
We will ensure that, where appropriate, contractual safeguards are put in place to protect your personal data where your personal data is disclosed to a third party.
Your personal data will not normally be transferred to parties located in countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Should this nevertheless be the case, appropriate measures will be taken to ensure an adequate protection of your personal data in accordance with the applicable European data protection legislation.
Your personal data and/or personal profiles will never be sold to third parties without your explicit consent, unless this is part of the overall acquisition of the Website.
8. How long do we keep your personal data?
Your personal data will not be kept longer than necessary for the purposes for which we process it (we refer to the purposes as mentioned above in paragraph 6).
We will normally keep your personal data for the duration of the business relationship we have with you and for a period of 5 years after the end of the contract or services provided to you. Only if we are legally obliged to do so, or if this is necessary in order to defend our interests in the context of legal proceedings, will we retain your personal data for a longer period.
For Mailings, we will retain your personal data until such time as you have informed us that you no longer wish to receive these Mailings.
9. How do we protect your personal data?
We will implement the necessary administrative, technical and organisational measures to ensure an adequate level of security for your personal data. We will protect your personal data against destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorised disclosure or access.
These measures include the following with respect to your personal data that is transmitted, stored or processed in any way:
- Preventing access by unauthorised persons
- Preventing unauthorised use or disclosure
- Ensuring that persons entitled to use your personal data only have access to certain personal data, as their access rights must be consistent with their access rights
- Ensure that your personal data cannot be read, copied, modified or deleted by persons who do not have the appropriate authorisation to do so
- Ensuring that your personal data is only processed in accordance with the purposes for which your personal data was collected
- Protecting against modification
- Protecting against destruction or loss
- Data recovery procedures
- Anti-malware controls
- Security updates
We may use encryption of your personal data according to formal processes and encryption standards. We also undertake to conduct periodic risk assessments of the security controls implemented.
Furthermore, we try to ensure that we keep your personal data accurate and up-to-date. To this end, please inform us of any changes to your personal data (such as a change in your contact details).
10. What are your rights and how can you exercise them?
You have the following rights:
- Information about and access to your personal data
- Improvement of your personal data
- Deletion of your personal data ("right to be forgotten")
- Restriction of the processing of your personal data
- Objection to the processing of your personal data
- To receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to send (or have sent) your personal data to another organisation
Read more about these rights and the circumstances in which you can exercise them below.
|Right to information and right to access your data
|You can request further information about our processing activities and the personal data we hold on you at any time.
|Right to rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data
|You have the right to request that we correct or supplement your personal data that are incorrect or incomplete.
|Right to erasure of your personal data ('right to be forgotten')
You can request us to remove (part or all of) your personal data:
In some cases, we may refuse to delete your personal data:
|Right to restriction of processing
|Right to object to the processing of your personal data
|Right of opt-out
|Right to data transfer
U hebt eveneens het recht om een klacht in te dienen met betrekking tot de verwerking van uw persoonsgegevens door ons bij de bevoegde privacy commissie of andere overheidsinstelling.
Als u één van de bovenstaande rechten wilt uitoefenen, kunt u een verzoek sturen naar info@Legaljob.be
We use certain cookies and possibly social media plug-ins on our website. Some of them are essential to make our website work, others serve to give you a better, faster and safer user experience.
Chilli Willi BV to the attention of B. Gooris, Oudeleeuwenrui 39/v2, 2000 Antwerp
by e-mail at info@Legaljob.be